Ways to Submit by Ira Brand – A show about dominance and submission. 7.30pm, Friday 17th January 2020.
Sign up to our mailing list and be the first to know when tickets go on general sale.
Join us as a member for 2020!
Would you like to support our 2020 programme? Membership for SCARE THE HORSES is now open! FIND OUT MORE.
‘It’s pioneering, close to home, provides food for your soul and connects you to kindred spirits. Result!’Founder Member 2019
‘It’s the most ‘London’ thing in Exeter.’Audience Member 2019
Do you have a passion for intelligent live events that get you thinking?
Would you like to experience more of these events on your doorstep?
Our Founder Members are supporters of arts and culture, who believe that stimulating and provocative live events can foster fresh ideas and grow new kinds of relationships.
‘It’s exciting knowing that you have helped bring amazing live performance to Exeter, and you don’t have to remember buy a ticket!’Founder Member 2019
‘You cannot anticipate what will happen, but it will be utterly convivial and thought provoking, and you will be very thankful you showed up. ‘Founder Member 2019
Do you want to share your thoughts, interests or advocacy with others?
Our events offer opportunities to connect with the artist and other audience members about the work. Our membership gatherings will offer you the chance to meet with like-minded people, in welcoming and intelligently curated settings.
Yearly membership is £200 and Founder Members receive:
- Tickets for 4 events annually and members rates for the others. We will present 6 events at approximate bi-monthly intervals. Our first event on 17th January is Ways to Submit by Ira Brand.
- A welcome drink at each venue.
- Priority booking for the 2020 series.
- Invitations to hosted gatherings that discuss audience experience, and pertinent issues in arts and culture.
- A regular newsletter about art and eventfulness direct to your inbox, provoking further conversation and involvement.
Would you like to gift a SCARE THE HORSES membership to someone else? Email us for a gift wrapped membership to be sent out by post.
If you would like to pay in quarterly instalments, please email for details.
Find out more about the artists involved in our 2019 events by listening to our podcast series of 20 minute Conversations.